Translate

mercoledì 2 gennaio 2019

A new Challenge #blogging28


I got an email in December, it was from Edublogger and Kathleen Morris who is an educator involved in promoting blogging among educators and also students.
I have been using Edublogger for some blogs  where I  am sharing materials and also some Learning diaries for my Moocs.

Last year I did the course online which she ran  Better Blogging with Students  - it was a great course!
http://betterblogging.edublogs.org/2018/01/11/start-here-introduction-to-course/?fbclid=IwAR2bOKc56-zym28xeZgoydt7FVY4vsnOivYK2E-a9_h-_UyRqmT2PB2MAu8

I did the course online  and I really appreciated it- for two months I was engaged onine. I shared some posts and also the blog I was working on with students.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE


I am here ready to work on this  challenge as I would like to learn more and share ideas with other educators.

I am ready to start and be a life-long-learner. I will add posts about my learning experience online and the courses which I am going to  do in the next months.

I will also post my comments on the other educators' blogs. I am just bookmarking them.

I am using this blog where I started blogging some years ago: it was my learning activity online as I was doing a Mooc about education. I never stopped writing it.

I will continue my journey online among other educators!

Thanks to  Kathleen Morris!





2 commenti:

  1. All the best in this project. I think I'm going to start blogging too! Greetings from Colombia.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks to you. I would like to learn about other teachers' experiences and what they like.

    RispondiElimina