Translate

giovedì 17 gennaio 2019

#blogging 28 Teaching in difficult situations

Tonight I was online and doing a webinar run by National Geographic. It was about the use of videos in teaching languages.

The presenter, John  Hughes, made us think about how using images and videos in ELT can enhance the students' critical thinking skills.
He presented this video about a  teacher  working with  250 students in Africa



It was surprising how  the teacher coped with so many students and how they were working with her: poor children who were learning together.

I am going to share the document with other educators and  ask my students to work on the video by using English.

I really feel that some  educators are  modern heroes as they are struggling as teachers but they are also winners.

1 commento:

  1. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the Building and Construction keep more posting..
    Building and Construction

    RispondiElimina