Translate

giovedì 10 gennaio 2019

Opportunities for Professional Development



If you are a teacher of  English or  a teacher who loves learning online you will like   EVO 2019.

EVO means  Electronic  Village Online  and  it is  an opportunity  for learning online for free.

It starts in  January and it lasts  5 weeks. If interested you should enrol on a course.

Here is the wiki where you can learn  more about the sessions

 http://evosessions.pbworks.com/w/page/10708567/2019_CfP_Info

It is my fourth year with EVO and I am going to be  among  the  learners who will work together online.



I will also choose to offer some  support in   ICT4ELT Session: I hope you will join me in the Googleclassroom where educators will share their ideas about the use of  web tools and teaching English  online.


Ready to start?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento