Translate

lunedì 14 gennaio 2019

#blogging 28 Why it is important to collaborate and teach about blogging


😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

This week I am going to work longer hours at school so I won't be able to follow most of the blogs I like.
I would like to add  that I need to work to prepare a presentation which I am going to share in April with other eduacators and the topic is blogging and  e-portfolios. I am therefore bookmarking some  useful blogs and websites that can help me.  I am also working on this  challange as I would like to help some teachers in my school who need to start writing about their earning  experiences next summer and also this spring.
I will continue my  search online and I hope that  I will be able to find more tips online to share with my friends and  the other teachers I am meeting in two months.

First of all, you need to know that  if you do not  like technology it takes a lot of time to work on a blog:

https://www.theblogstarter.com/

https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-choose-the-best-blogging-platform/

I will try to focus on the main features of a good blog and I will prepare some slides online to add content. It will not be easy but I do hope they will learn and start blogging.

1 commento:

  1. Thanks mate. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also event marketing and How to Avoid Virtual Event Fatigue in Your Virtual Event

    RispondiElimina