Translate

venerdì 15 marzo 2019

Climate Strike 15th March 2019 I do care!!

Thanks to the great voice of a sixteen year old Greta millions of people protested today to ask the world of adults to respect  our planet and the living creatures  inhabiting it:
I was inspired by her ideas and I appreciated her stubborness in choosing not to go to school- I am a teacher but I feel that  the young need to learn and think critically - they are our future!


Link to the TedTalk


This morning many students protested in Italy too and I think that it was a sign of awareness and citizenship: because we are all living in this world.

We cannot but work on ourselves and on the young so that our world can survive ! Time is running out!

We do all want to love our planet! It is our  world!



Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Naturschutzgebiet "Breites Wasser" -- 2018 -- 3026.jpg
By Dietmar Rabich, CC BY-SA 4.0, Link

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento