Translate

domenica 26 maggio 2019

Looking forward to the Sunshine

On a rainy day, the last day of May we went to vote for the European Parliament.

 In Italy the weather has been  rainy and cold for weeks, this May has been one of the  worst I have ever seen.

It is time to take off  jackets and  shoes and to wear  T-shirts and  sandals but  we are still in the mid of winter and spring has not  arrived yet.

It might be  Global Warming or  just a special year in which  Nature is trying to talk to us to let us know that we do need to care.

I have spent the last weekends at home and I wish I could walk and listen to the birds singing in the garden.

 I do really hope next weekend I will be able to go out and  read the newspaper in the garden.


MAY 2019 by tangiolini

3 commenti:


  1. It is a good article post. Thanks for sharing.It will get solution of all your problems. Best freshers job sites in Delhi NCR, you will find jobs offered in All City in our website. Which can help you.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Me & my beloved from onlinechatdatingsites
    are always looking forward to sunshine in in rainy and cold

    RispondiElimina