Translate

venerdì 10 aprile 2015

IATEFL MANCHESTER ON LINE 2015- Getting into MANCHESTER IATEFL



The Conference has  just  started : just click on 

MANCHESTER ON LINE CONFERENCE 2015         or  follow  @iateflonline     and you will be part of this  world.  Tomorrow and the next  days will be inspiring!!

 It will be a virtual conference:  I will be sitting at my  desk and follow interesting people who are going to talk about  teaching and learning  English.
It will be my  first time but I am eager at learning and  I am interested in the news about the developments in the world of English.  What news?  How is  English  teaching  changing?


My new website has just  started  and will continue my  PLN  and CPD  on line  and  what's more I will  meet interesting people on line too. Here is the link to it:

I forgot to tell you that  after receiving so many  e-mails from  CUP, BRITISH COUNCIL, MACMILLAN  and more ..........  I couldn't but  decide to see what's happening in  Manchester.


 HAPPY  SURFING AND  ENJOY THESE  DAYS!  

10th April  2015                              Tiziana  Angiolini



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento