Translate

venerdì 5 aprile 2019

Poetry Month: ideas for Blogging

While online I came across this interesting guide for bloggers.
Edublogger is an inspiring  source of ideas and provides support to any educator who is involved in teaching

Are you taking part in #NationalPoetryMonth? Be sure to share your blog posts with us!


Since I am worried about the great changes in seasons and weather conditions  I have decided to use a free up online  and  I have written my short  poem where I am talking about the importance of rain for all the living creatures.
I have used    https://pablo.buffer.com/  and I have  added my content.






Another  poem is about  Spring and the beauty of this season



I think that this simple tool can be used by any educator for  enhancing the students' writing skills and helping the learners use the words and content they have already done in class.

Why don't you try it in class? The app is free and you can develop  the students' creativity while  getting them involved in writing simple poems in English.  

4 commenti: