Translate

sabato 31 agosto 2019

MMVC19

This year I could only watch the recording of the Virtual Conference MMVC19. It is in August and it lasts three days.
I could see some interesting speakers who  spoke about online learning, using  Moodle for teaching and presented  interesting experiences online thanks to using some apps like  Google.


My reflections about some of the webinars  are in the blog I have where I present some ideas about the use of technology in education.

Here is my short presentation created for my reflections online : MMVC19 is a community of educators  who are open to share and learn together.


 

1 commento:

  1. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    will help you more:
    We offer online Expert Writing Help for Academic Writing Services at all levels. Don't get stuck with your papers. Let us assist you.
    buy literature review online

    RispondiElimina