Translate

mercoledì 4 settembre 2019

MMVC19 Poland History House


The event took place on 3rd  September but I watched the recording  as I was not at home when they were presenting the house.  It was one of the many onlive events which  have been organized for this  Mooc on virtual worlds.
The title of the session was " Poland History House" and the presenter was M.Sc. Dominik Undak



  We could see the presentation of this  house which is an interesting container of  information about  Poland and its past history.
The speaker  showed the features of  the place and I thought that perhaps we could have more learning  environments with similar  topics like history, history of  Art and  also documents to learn more  about  what happened in the past and in different  countries. Perhaps learners  could be more engaged while Learning in SL rather than by  reading in books. 

I thought that it was good to have educators that  are exploiting   SL but  I  feel that  not  everybody can build such " containers with resources". Educators need to have basic skills but  not everybody has such skills.

I am a bit curious about Italy: are there any similar  environments on SL?
Perhaps we could work on  history of Art and build something  that can enhance our learning and teaching. I realize that I do not know anything.

The biggest  issue would be to find  educators who are good at discovering these new  worlds. In my school nobody is  experimenting  about   virtual worlds.

I will search online and see what educators are doing. Maybe I could find something about  Art and Literature to help my learners.



Another interesting Museum is the  US Holocaust Memorial Museum which can be used by  educators.



3 commenti:

  1. That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide. I will definitely follow these tips. Thank you for sharing such detailed article.
    will help you more:
    We offer online Expert Writing Help for Academic Writing Services at all levels. Don't get stuck with your papers. Let us assist you.
    help with data analysis

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. Check this out

    HACCP Certification in Sri Lanka

    RispondiElimina
  3. The optimal best sex dolls integrated with artificial intelligence looks like life because the emotional burden is removed from the artificial woman.

    RispondiElimina