Translate

domenica 22 settembre 2019

VWMOOC19 3DWebWorldz - Virtual World in a Browser makes Teaching Online Easy

The event took place on 20th  September and the speaker was Yvonne DeBandi in real life and whose avatar is EvieMarie3D .




I watched the recording online today as I was not able to attend the event live on SL. However, I wish I could have visited it.

You can see the webinar online by following this link : The webinar online

The presentation was clear and really engaging: 3DWebWorldz approaches online education using all the tools available - virtual spaces not pages, websites, videos and application scripting. No download required, works in your web browser.


The virtual world is online https://3dwebworldz.com/, the speaker  talked about the advantages of creating such learning environments and  classes online.  It is simple to work online as you do not need to have  any special grid, you just work in your browser.


What did I think when I entered the class? Well, it was engaging and  if I could work online in this way I might have more resources for my learners and get them more engaged.

Here is the  link to the classroom which was  presented online  by the presenter

https://myschool3d.com/3dportal/index.php


I think that this could be a simple but really interesting way for  working with my  learners in English and on projects.

What thougths came to my mind when I saw the recording?
Well, first of all  give this  a try!
Secondly don't give up!You must try it! It can enhance your learners' progress in learning!

Once more I must say I am sorry  I was not online!


I tried to enter the world again and here is my short video- I must confess that I do need to learn more about how to move, but hopefully there's good information online!
















17 commenti:

  1. Please share more like that.
    will help you more:
    We offer online Expert Writing Help for Academic Writing Services at all levels. Don't get stuck with your papers. Let us assist you.
    DNP capstone project writers

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your article is very good. It's very informative and helpful, thanks for sharing here.If you want to take top web service then contact Website Design Company in India.

    RispondiElimina

  3. LGBTQ.ONE is a totally new experience, combining social network, gathering place, meeting and dating site, and lots of games, contests and events to keep it interesting, LGBTQ.ONE IS UNIQUE! Stop in and check us out. Catch up with old friends, meet new ones. Communicate, investigate, have fun and exchange ideas. You are always welcome here at LGBTQ.ONE. How can we work with you? Please call us at 1-800-LGBTQ-01 Thank You! LEARN MORE WITH OUR 88 SECOND YOU TUBE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yNv0OFTJdM
    HTTPS://THEAPP.ONE

    RispondiElimina
  4. Legit online dispensaries ship all 50 states
    Welcome to west coast cure online dispensaries. Number one supplier of the best quality CBD products,weed carts edibles, marijuana concentrates, vape pens, portable vapes, desktop vapes etc. Send your order now and receive your delivery within the shortest possible time. Pay low and feel high. we are a legit online dispensaries ship all 50 states.
    Visit us on wccretailer.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina