Translate

lunedì 22 luglio 2019

Teaching English: songs

I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across this collection of videos which can be used to teach English. It is still work in progress and it was shared online. Here you can  find some videos which have been used by educators to work in  English.


Made with Padlet



I am used to introducing some topics in English by presenting some videos. I must confess that I really like it.
What is really  interesting is  to choose among a variety of texts which we can use in class.
I will check this repository online and see if some  songs can be used in my class too.
In this way we can get more engagement and perhaps learners will be more interested in learning new idioms.


Resources online

https://www.britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/pop-songs-connected-speech-fluent-english 


1 commento:

  1. Teaching songs can be exciting espesially for children while learning English as my friend I know from single hearts

    told me once

    RispondiElimina