Translate

sabato 12 marzo 2016

CPD for English Language Teachers



Getting into  special events :  IATEFL   2016 

Last year I could follow   IATEFL 2015  online.  My  experience was a great discovery and I could meet many speakers who shared their experience and ideas dealing with many issues in English.
It was  a  virtual experience but  I could see how  talking and  sharing  ideas among  teachers is a great  way for learning and  finding  new  paths into teaching.
I will do this again this year. I wish I could be in the UK and meet the many teachers and speakers who are presenting this year. Hopefully, we have a great  organization online that offers access to the many  conferences which will be  run this year.


The schedule is ready online:  http://www.iatefl.org/annual-conference/birmingham-2016 
You will learn about the speakers and more about the topics.



When?    From 13th  to 16th April  in    Birmingham.


It will last four days  and it will be an international event with many interviews and presentations.
I am also following Twitter so that  I will know more about what they have decided to do this year.

I think it is a  must  for  ESL/ EFL  teachers and anyone who wants to learn  about how we are approaching learning  languages and English.


Be ready to start the journey in  April!  It will be a  great way for   developing your  skills as a teacher and developing your   PLN.  


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento