Translate

giovedì 6 settembre 2018

PLN: Making time to build your PLN

To develop your PLN  you will need a lot of time.

When you start it you realize that you will never stop learning and sharing online.
Here you can find the link to my  short presentation about  PLN and  what you should bear in mind
https://app.biteable.com/watch/pln-in-the-life-




PLN in the life of an educator (copy) on Biteable.


My  activities online  started about  four years  ago, I was a newbie and  realized that I was learning a lot. It took  me months to become familiar with the new ways of  working , some of them were developing while I was still a beginner in learning but I could rely  on great support.

If I had to suggest what to do to build your PLN , I would say that  the first months it takes a lot of time to know what to do. You need to know what you want to do and who and what  you want to follow. Once you have taken off, you will go on.





My tips
















The online communities will help you develop and later you will become an active educator online.

2 commenti:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great tips, Tiziana. You're right about the first few months. Sadly, a lot of people give up before they really get going as it can seem confusing or overwhelming but we both know there are so many benefits if you push through!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Kathleen,
      I agree that it takes time and motivation is important. Never give up!

      Elimina