Translate

giovedì 13 settembre 2018

Professional Development : European Moocs


This month we have a lot of free learning  opportunities online  : most of them have been run by European institutions. I have enrolled and I am going to do them.

An important Mooc is about LANGUAGE LEARNING AND LANGUAGE DIVERSITY and I am willing to learn about the new tools which will be introduced. Some tutors have been working online for years and they are going to share ideas and guide us in the Mooc.





In October we have  a Mooc about STEM.



I am an English Language teacher but I would like to work with teams of Teachers who are interested in using English while working in projects.  Interdisciplinarity, use of English language, modern web tools  can be crucial in designing new Learning experiences . STEM classes are important, more and more we do need to guide learners to work in job related to STEAM.

I will write about these experiences online.  For the firs Mooc I am going to share my online experience by working in a blog and using  Edublogs.  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento