Translate

domenica 13 gennaio 2019

#blogging 28 Reflecting on setting Analytics

I did try to get access to  Google Analytics but I have found some difficulties: first of all I am not  an  expert in programming and I need to learn more. Just need to check more how it works… which seems to be hard now.

Google Analytics is useful for websites of businesses, you know who is searching you online and what they have been monitoring , which pages, but for me it is not so important as  I use blogs for my professional development. I must say that I am not as famous as Shelly Terrrell and other  great  bloggers I am following online.

My account with Blogger  enables me know who is visiting my blogs and what they are using, it is enough for me as I usually share my blog links when I am working online.



I will continue my work online to check some blogs which might interest me. I would like to know from the Others how they managed with  Google Analytics.  Maybe I have it in my account and this is just what I am showing you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento