Translate

martedì 1 gennaio 2019

NEW YEAR 'S RESOLUTIONS

The day has just begun……………… I am still struggling  as I got a bad cold but  I do hope to feel better and to start working again in the next days.


I will continue my   CPD and learn also from  social networks:



I will be more engaged in saving  our planet: I will share more resources with other educators and learn with my classes.


You can make protecting the environment your New Year's resolution with these six easy steps #OceanRescue #PassOnPlastic https://t.co/HAb3LO0JtB



 I am going to  do many things in the new year, but first of all I would like to be less stressed as I do need to cope with students and a teacher needs to be open, ready to listen and involved in what is happening in the classroom.


The words  which should  characterize my being as an educator should be

 "  don't rush"    and        " feel well". 









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento