Translate

martedì 4 dicembre 2018

Dear Santa






Just a few weeks and Christmas is going to come. My great wish is to start living in a better world. However, the real world is getting much worse and  it is only a dream to find a better world.

If  I had to write a letter to Santa, I would ask him to  give  everybody  some more hope and  health , which cannot be bought at the market and online.

School  and my  students should rely on a better school system as in many cases I feel that it is hard to  meet the needs of my learners.

I would like them to be more interested  and feeling satisfied with what they are doing and I would like them to rely on themselves.

This is my great dream: everybody  should be given a chance to develop and find  his /her own way.

Dear  Santa help the world to provide better opportunities for everybody.If you happen to  visit the place where I am living,  I would like you to come to my door and bring us  Golden box with positive words and lots of  mindfullness to face the difficulties we are facing.

Thanks a lot for reading my  letter!




Dear Santa… pic.twitter.com/qVlIp2J3Ws

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento