Translate

venerdì 21 dicembre 2018

New Skills for interpreting Texts Zanichelli COURSE 2018 Modules 3-4

Module 3  Becoming  a  Writer                                                 ZANICHELLI COURSE 2018

The focus of the module was on communication and creative use of the English Language in a content that had to do also with Literature.
I really liked the  activities which were presented as they were focussed on doing and using the Language .
The tools which were suggested are now familiar with me: ADOBE SPARKS, PADLET and NEW GOOGLESITES. 

As I  am used to working with   Padlet and also the new  Googlesites  I chose ADOBE SPARK for the task in this  module.
We were given this interesting  PADLET with some  ideas shared by educators for using  PADLET in the  classroom and I am sharing it with you now. Padlet offers just three  free boards now so I am not using it anymore but  I must admit it has great uses in education.

Made with Padlet



Here is my creative Task for this module- I thought of Autumn and also some poems I had read about it:
this is the link to the activity which I created in a short time



writing TASK based on poems we have studied ABOUT Autumn

Module 4 

We had to focus on the way we learn and how we teach. We also saw an interesting webinar with Margaret Layton.
The webinar was interactive and made me realize that we can work on some topics related to global issues by using authentic materials and also extracts from modern literature.
The teacher plays an important role in choosing, selecting materials and guiding the learners into reading, reflecting and writing or speaking in English.
Hopefully, I can say that today we have a lot of free resources online which can help us. I am used to social networks like  Twitter where I can find  articles, videos and images that can help me develop units where learners are guided into learning while they are using  English. Images and videos play an important part in the way we try to interact with our learners.

Here is my  WAKELET with the resources for this interesting course.  I cannot but say that I learnt a lot and will try to put into practice what I have learnt about.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento